Ziauddin College of Dentistry has started MDS programme in the following disciplines:
• Oral Pathology
• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
• Operative Dentistry
The programme is recognised by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council. Its curriculum will be covered in four years.
• Seminars, demonstrations and presentations
• Case discussions
• Rotations in Clinical laboratories for relevant training
• Update of knowledge through study of recent journals and internet browsing. Journal clubs and group discussion
• Candidates possessing BDS degree from a HEC recognised university
• M.Phil entry test / NTS GAT
• Interviews of candidates shortlisted on the basis of performance in the MDS entry test. Final selection of the candidates is based on the previous academic records, experience, entry test and interview.
|Prospectus & Application Form:||Rs. 2,000/-|
|Application Processing Fee:||Rs. 2,000/-|
|University Fees:||Rs. 50,000/- (Non Refundable)|
|Tuition Fee:||Rs.250,000/- (First Year)|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 8000/- (First Year)|
Note: Any additional taxes imposed by the government will be the liability of the students/parents/guardian.
The University reserves the right to increase the fees if required according to the recommendation of the Governing Body.
Examination Fee will be charged separately.
Advance fees to be paid semester wise. All dues need to be cleared within two weeks of commencement of academic year. 2 % surcharge per month will be levied on outstanding fees after the due date.